The occupational health and safety policy of “Stam Trading” JSC is aimed at the manufacturing operations and the aluminum alloys and details marketing in conformity with the requirements of the effective legislation, the regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria and other requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Conditions Act.
The main targets defined by the company management in its policy under this Act are the following:
The effective risk management related to personnel’s health and safety and minimizing the risks related to its operations;
- The accurate use of the technical devices and warning measures for not allowing accidents and wrecks;
- Systematic trainings for improving personnel’s qualification and its motivation for being in conformity with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Conditions Act;
- Effective use of the available tangible, human and financial resources in order to satisfy the requirements and expectations of the personnel, society and stakeholders;
- Enhancement and maintenance of the organizational culture concerning the occupational health and safety that is integral part of the good management principles;
- Development and maintenance of the competitive advantages via incentives for the personnel being continuous improvement of the occupational conditions in the company;
In order to implement the policy under the Occupational Health and Safety Conditions Act, “Stam Trading” JSC has developed and implemented Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18 001: 2007.